MORTERPLAS SBS FV 3KG UNDERLAY: a non-self-protected membrane, made of SBS elastomeric bitumen, reinforced with fibreglass felt (FV), and finished with a thermally bonded or non-stick film with sand on both the upper and lower side.
- Fibre glass felt (FV) reinforcement provides excellent dimensional stability to the product.
- The SBS elastomeric mastic provides the membrane with excellent flexibility at low temperatures, which allows it to be applied in cold climates.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Base membrane on flat multi-layer roofs
- MORTERPLAS FV 3 kg is usually applied as the bottom layer to provide stability to the two layer membrane.
- SUPPORT: The surface must be dry, firm, even, clean and free of loose materials.
- It can be applied completely adhered, partially adhered or floating. ·
- To adhere the membrane to the support, the support is primed with EMUFAL I. Once dry, use flame to adhere the membrane.
- For supports with a coarseness greater than or equal to 1.5, the adhesive system in the double-layer membrane involving the Adhesive P extension is cold application, as is the MORTERPLAS SBS FV 2.4kg GR2 bottom membrane, in systems that comply with DIT No. 579/11 MORTERPLAS VEHICULAR TRAFFIC.
- In areas where installation is difficult, the cold-applied MORTERPLAS SBS FV 2.4kg membrane is used with TEXSADH P1 mastic.
- The flame is applied as uniformly as possible (the greater the heat, the greater the retraction) along the width of the membrane without reaching the overlap, which will be done later, since it is important that the temperature be the same in every area. The flame should be applied until the anti-adherent film pore opens.
- The membranes are installed in such a way that no more than three membranes overlap at the same point.
- Overlaps are flame-bonded, with a minimum overlap of 8 cm.
- In the two-layer solution, the top membrane must be completely adhered to the bottom membrane, and it must be placed in the same direction so that the overlap lays approximately in the middle of the bottom membrane.
- Installation and measurements will be conducted in accordance with regulations of the UNE 104401 standard.
- In accordance with the EN 13707 standard. Certified with CE marking No. 0099/CPD/A85/0087
- Voluntary certification of the product with AENOR seal according to the same European standard.
- With DIT No. 562/10 MORTERPLAS/MOPLAS ZERO slope
- With DIT No. 579/11 MORTERPLAS VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
- With DIT No. 580/11 UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES MORTERPLAS
- Quality System in accordance with ISO:9001