MORTERPLAS SBS FPV MIN 5mm Torch on Felt Pallet of 25 Rolls
Moreteplas SBS FPV MIN 5mm is a self-protected waterproofing membrane, made of SBS elastomeric bitumen, reinforced with reinforced and stabilized polyester felt (FP), and finished with a mineral protection on the upper side and a thermally bonded film on the lower side.Guaranteed for 20 Years when used as two layer system with SBS FV 3kg Underlay. Can also be used as a single layer system without need for underlay to attain a 20 Year Guarantee.
- The stabilized, non-woven polyester felt (FP) reinforcement,
- confers the best mechanical properties to the membrane:
- High tensile strength
- Maximum puncturing resistance (static and dynamic)
- High tear resistance
- Good dimensional stability.
- The SBS elastomeric mastic provides the membrane with excellent flexibility at low temperatures, which allows it to be applied in cold climates
- It is especially recommended in applications where maximum puncturing resistance and maximum mechanical output are needed.
- MORTERPLAS SBS FPV MIN Finishing membrane in multi-layer systems for non-trafficable roofs
- MORTERPLAS SBS FPV MIN as a finishing membrane in mechanically fastened double-layer membranes, in accordance with DIT No. 06/0018
- For single-layer systems, the MORTERPLAS FPV 5kg MIN membrane with a mass ≥ 5 kg/m² will be used in systems in accordance with the DITs and local construction regulations
- In accordance with the EN 13707 standard. Certified with CE marking No. 0099/CPD/A85/0087
- Voluntary certification of the product with AENOR seal according to the same European standard.
- With DIT No. 06/0018 MORTERPLAS SBS FM DOUBLE-LAYER
- Quality System in accordance with ISO:9001