TEXFLEX Polyurethane Liquid Waterproofing for Flat Roofs
TexFlex PU is an incredibly easy to use system which provides customers with a great product at a fantastic price.
This easy to use system is applied with the reinforced mat supplied.
No mixing of catalyst or Primers, simply apply this single component product per the manufacturer’s instruction for a hassle free roof.
If you’re looking for liquid waterproofing for flat roofs, Texsa TEXFLEX is the perfect solution.
STIR BEFORE USE
1. Apply when ambient temperature is minimum of 2 Degrees and rising and not exceeding 30°C.
2. Ensure substrate is in good condition, dry, clean and free from dust, moss or lichen.
3. All edge trims to be fixed to substrate prior to application of TEXFLEX PU.
4. TEXFLEX PU is self-terminating. 5. Open tin and mix thoroughly before using.
6. Apply TEXFLEX PU straight out of the can onto the substrate using a solvent resistant roller. Dry roll TEXFLEX REINFORCING MATT into the product until the TEXFLEX PU is drawn through, then immediately apply another coat of TEXFLEX PU ensuring the MATTING is fully embedded avoiding any pinholes.
7. It is advised to start at the perimeter of the area including upstands to a minimum of 150mm (if possible), ensuring the matting overlaps any trims, joints or change of material by 50mm.
8. Infill the remaining field area using the same method as above using TEXFLEX REINFORCING MATT, at a minimum coverage rate of 1.5Kg per m2. The whole area including trims must be coated to form a continuous seamless membrane. Please take time to make sure no pin holes exist. Drying time will be approx. 2-8 hours depending on weather, fully cured in 24 hours.