· SUPPORT: The surface must be dry, firm, even, clean and free of loose materials.
· It can be applied completely adhered, partially adhered or floating. · To adhere the membrane to the support, the support is primed with EMUFAL I. Once dry, use flame to adhere the membrane.
· The flame is applied as uniformly as possible (the greater the heat, the greater the retraction) along the width of the membrane without reaching the overlap, which will be done later, since it is important that the temperature be the same in every area. The flame should be applied until the anti-adherent film pore opens.
· The membranes are installed in such a way that no more than three membranes overlap at the same point.
· Overlaps are flame-bonded, with a minimum overlap of 8 cm.
· In the two-layer solution, the top membrane must be completely adhered to the bottom membrane, and it must be placed in the same direction so that the overlap lays approximately in the middle of the bottom membrane.
· Installation and measurements will be conducted in accordance with regulations of the UNE 104401 standard.