Mardome Trade Roof Light Triple Skin (Dome & Upstand)
Mardome Trade Roof Light Dome & Kerb Upstand
PolyCarbonate / Acrylic Triple Skin
Mardome Trade is the High specification dome & Upstand which comes complete with a host of features and benefits as standard to satisfy a range of projects and budgets.
• Sleek, contemporary aesthetics inside and out
• Aerodynamic low rise glazing unit
• Cabling and actuators hidden within the kerb on mains powered units
• Side walls of the Mardome kerb are designed with a steep slope to allow a larger glazing unit to be fitted for maximum daylight area
• Standard triple skin polycarbonate glazing option exceeds the thermal requirements of Part L with a centre pane U-value of 1.8W/m²K and a Ud -value (thermal efficiency of the dome and kerb) of 1.25W/m²K for a 600 x 600mm dome to 1.5W/m²K for a 2400 x 1200 dome.
• Higher performance glazing options (see page 13) can further reduce the Ud -value to as low as 0.95W/m²K
• Multi-wall kerb contributes to the high insulation levels
• Unique glazing cassette holds triple and quad skin polycarbonate glazing to minimise risk of condensation
Easy to install
• Delivered to site complete and ready to fit in robust packaging for easy handling
• Other kerb and fixing options available to suit project requirements
• Mardome kerb foot radius facilitates easy application of roof covering to the termination point without the need for timber fillets
• Integral factory fitted clamp on Mardome kerb holds roof covering in place and prevents peel back once fitted for secure weather-proofing
Robust, durable and secure
• Secure fixings with tamper-proof caps
• Multi-wall Mardome PVC kerb is robust and resilient to damage during installation
• Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate, with UV protection for weatherability and an impact resistance 200 times greater than glass
Choosing The Correct size
The opening in the roof must be the same size as the selected skylight. Please see Product images for Size Guide.
Other sizes also available by special order. please call 0800 121 4997