EPDM Porch Roof Kits
EPDM Porch Roof Kits where the gutter is along the front edge and the back edge adjoins a house wall
The CLASSICBOND EPDM Porch Roof Kits have been designed for structures that have a gutter along the front edge (Width) and the back edge joins onto the house wall. We have provided the Kerb Edge trims for the two remaining sides (Depth). These kits are straightforward to install look great and have a life expectancy of up to 50 years. EPDM rubber membranes are UV, Ozone and Infrared stable so it will not crack blister or peel.
Included in the Porch Roof Kit is the 1.2mm One Piece EPDM rubber membrane, adhesives, edging trims and tools that are required to complete the DIY project.
Included in Kit:
• 1.2mm ClassicBond EPDM Membrane (Size per roof kit chosen)
• Water Based Adhesive to adhere Membrane to roof deck
• Contact adhesive to adhere Perimeter of roof deck to Membrane
• Sure Edge Gutter for front edge
• Sure Edge Kerb for both side edges
• Sure Edge Corner for both front corners
• Wall trim to act as flashing against your house wall
• External corner Patches & Primer fo both back corners where roof meets house wall
• Tools requires for DIY Installation(Rollers, Scissors & Paint Brush)
• All Pins and Clips to go with Trims
• Installation Guide
WE CAN TAILOR THE KIT TO SUIT YOUR ROOF – CALL 0800 121 4997 TO DISCUSS
The Membrane size will be the same as the kit size. Therefore your roof size will need to be smaller to allow for edge overlaps. e.g. 6metre x 3metre roof kit will fit a roof that is no larger than 5.7metres x 2.7metres.