Dormer Rubber Roof Kits
EPDM Dormer roof kits where front edge has gutter and back edge adjoins a pitched roof.
The CLASSICBOND EPDM Dormer Roof Kits are an excellent solution for structures in which the front edge has a gutter across the width and then the back edge adjoins a pitched roof. Within the kit is included the kerb edge trims for two remaining sides (Depth). It has been designed to be simple to install look great and has a life expectancy of up to 50 years. The EPDM rubber membranes are UV Ozone and Infared stable so you know it went crack blister or peel.
The Dormer Kits have been put together to include the 1.2mm One-Piece EPDM rubber membrane, adhesives, edging trims and tools required to complete this DIY project.
Included in Kit:
• 1.2mm thick ClassicBond EPDM Membrane (Size per roof kit chosen)
• Water Based Adhesive to adhere membrane to roof deck
• Contact adhesive to adhere Perimeter of roof deck to membrane
• Sure Edge Gutter for front edge
• Sure Edge Kerb for both side edges
• Sure Edge Corner for both front corners
• External corner patches & primer fo both back corners where roof meets pitched roof
• Tools requires for DIY Installation(Rollers, Scissors & Paint Brush)
• All Pins and Clips to go with Trims
• Installation Guide
WE CAN TAILOR THE KIT TO SUIT YOUR ROOF – CALL 0800 121 4997 TO DISCUSS
The Membrane size will be the same as the kit size. Therefore your roof size will need to be smaller to allow for edge overlaps. e.g. 6metre x 3metre roof kit will fit a roof that is no larger than 5.7metres x 2.7metres.