• MOPLY FP MIN is manufactured with an APP plastomeric compound. This confers the following properties to the membrane:
– Great toughness.
– Good low temperature pliability.
– Great resistance against atmospheric agents and a maximum guarantee of durability.
– High softening point; it is a tough membrane, with high temperature resistance and easy application even in hot weather.
• The punched and stable non-woven polyester felt (FP) reinforcement confers the best mechanical properties to the membrane:
– High tensile strength.
– Maximum puncturing strength (static and dynamic).
– Great tear strength.
– Good dimensional stability.
Suitable for most waterproofing slope roofing applications.
MOPLY N FP MIN is applied in a multiple-ply system on roofs with a pitch exceeding 1% as a cap sheet.
MOPLY N FP 5 Kg MIN can be used as single-ply in some systems.
Does not required a heavy protection on top of it.
• SUBSTRATE: the substrate receiving the membrane must be dry, firm, even, clean and free from badly adhered materials.
• The membrane must be applied fully bonded. Prior to adhering the membrane to the substrate, the latter must be primed with either PIBIAL, EMUFAL I or EMUFAL L. Once dry, the membrane is torched on
• On a multi-layer system the membrane should be applied fully bonded to a base layer membrane, and it must be placed in the same direction so that the overlap lays approximately in the middle of the bottom membrane.
• The flame is applied as uniformly as possible (the greater the heat, the greater the retraction) along the width of the membrane without reaching the overlap, which will be done later, since it is important that the temperature be the same in every area. The flame should be applied until the anti-adherent film pore opens. Overlaps are also flame-bonded, with a minimum width of 8 cm on longitudinal overlaps and 10 cm width for the transversal ones.
• The membranes are installed in such a way that no more than three membranes overlap at the same point.
• According to EN 13707 European standard. Certified under CE Nº 0099/CPR/A85/0087
• Quality Management system according to ISO:9001 standard.