· In this system, improvements are made as to the features of the primary membrane by providing excellent dimensional stability, especially if the primary membrane is reinforced with Polyethylene PE (polyolefins) or polyester felt FP.
· It Replaces the oxyasphalt membrane by providing a less contaminating production process and results in:
– A mastic with plastic features that allow for easy placement and handling.
– Better performance at high temperatures and better flexibility (-10ºC), provides the membrane with a slower ageing process.
· Application as a complementary membrane in single-layer traffic-able or non-trafficable systems with heavy protection used with a primary membrane equal to or greater than 4 kg from the MORTERPLAS or MORTERPLAS SBS (LBM) line.
· A complementary membrane in self-protected roof systems used with a primary membrane from the MORTERPLAS MIN or MORTERPLAS SBS MIN (LBM) line.
· As complementary membranes in green roof systems used with a MORTERPLAS GARDEN MIN primary membrane or a double-layer membrane made of LBM membranes whose top MORTERPLAS FP 4kg GARDEN membrane has anti-root protection.
· As an emergency or auxiliary membrane when provisional waterproofing may be required.
· Waterproofing of foundations, basements, etc. by complementing the membranes used with LBM membranes
· Base membrane in multi-layer waterproofing.
· In accordance with the EN 13707 standard. Certified with CE marking No. 0099/CPD/A85/0087
· Voluntary certification of the product with AENOR seal according to the same European standard.
· Quality System in accordance with ISO:9001